Documents required to withdraw funds may include:
- Organization’s governmental registration or Articles of Incorporation
- Organizations taxpayer identification number, EIN
- Organization’s bank statement
- Driver’s license or government issued ID of the authorized person withdrawing funds
- Document showing proof that the person withdrawing funds is an authorized employee of the business or organization and their title
- Proof of nonprofit organization status
A campaign organizer can withdraw funds to their own bank account or send funds to an affiliated business or organization or invite someone else to withdraw. If you invite someone else to withdraw, the person must be a qualified financial officer of the organization such as a CFO, Controller or CEO.
If you are not the authorized person to collect the funds as the Control Officer or Beneficial Owner of the organization, you must send an invitation to the authorized individual who manages money at the organization and forward them an invitation to withdraw the funds. If you are not personally affiliated with the organization then you may withdraw the money to your own account and then send the funds to the organization outside of AngeLink. When you do this, please make sure that this information is clearly understood in your fundraiser story to ensure full transparency.