Creating a fundraiser is simple and fun:
- Choose a motivating and catchy title.
- Select a compelling photo. A picture is worth a thousand words so make sure to upload an image that is eye-catching and makes an impression.
- Select a goal amount (Note you can change your goal amount at any time.)
- Tell why your fundraiser matters. Make your story personal and descriptive. Why are you raising money? What will the funds be used for?
- Voilà - you’ve set up your fundraiser!
Later you will be asked to fill out your banking information to begin withdrawing campaign funds.
By using the AngelInk Platform, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old, or at least 13 years old with consent of your parent or guardian.
For more information from our experts on how to run a successful fundraiser, head over to Tips and Tools.
It’s important to make sure to add important details about your story. Describe the need for financial help, how the funds will be used and by whom, including who will be withdrawing the funds and how they will be safely distributed to the beneficiary. Make sure expenses, receipts and documents are available to support and validate your fundraiser. Building trust benefits both your fundraiser and our community.
Note: We'll be adding the video above by next week. Feel free to re-visit this page again or reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org