StudentLink is a student-led philanthropic program focused on fundraising for underserved local charities and nonprofit organizations you care about. Our program provides an easy-to-use platform and a teen-friendly structure for high school students who want to team up with their friends and make a powerful difference in the world. Our program allows students to earn community service hours for their high school volunteer requirements.
We know students are busy with homework, afterschool sports and other extracurricular activities. That's why the StudentLink program is flexible and enables students to develop their skills in leadership, team building, collaboration, peer management and philanthropy virtually and on their own time. The best part is that you can invite friends to join you and have fun together while you do the most good. Now, that’s what we call a powerful impact! Join StudentLink.
You'll earn the following benefits upon joining our High School Studentlink program
- Earn volunteer Community Service Hours (CSH)
- Get a letter of recommendation for college
- Bolster your resume, impress the admissions office
- Invite your friends to do something awesome
- Host fundraising events (think: bake sales, pep rallies, 5K runs, danceathons)
- Develop communication and project management skills
- Partner with like-minded students across the nation
- Attend virtual career development/mentorship programs
- Gain leadership, start your own team
- Make a difference in your community