Maintaining the energy ⚡️
You may notice in the beginning that you receive donations fairly frequently but then the pace may decline. To keep your fundraiser rolling, you need to keep raising awareness by trying new marketing methods, like:
- Reaching out to share messages and updates to continue promoting your fundraiser both online and offline in your community
- Sharing with influencers in your community who have a larger number of followers and encourage them to support your cause
- Asking for small donation amounts to encourage more people to give
- Including an endearing video that inspires an emotional connection to your fundraiser
- Reaching out to local media and ask them to help by publishing or videotaping a story on your fundraiser on their TV station, newspaper or magazine
- Creating a fun social media challenge around the donations (For example, the ALS Ice Bucket challenge)
The most successful fundraisers on AngeLink reach their goal through continued effort and creative thinking. We’re here to help you!
Post weekly updates 🗓
Occasional updates inspire an urge to re-share and re-donate, keeping your fundraiser fresh. Encourage your friends to re-share your fundraiser link.
Post updates with meaningful, inspiring photos or brief videos that show your beneficiary’s progress, how their story is unfolding and how the funds raised are helping them or are being used. You can also consider sharing news about special events or fundraisers held on their behalf. Don’t be afraid to share both the hard times and the good times, because everyone has them.