Parent/Child fundraisers 😇
Starting an AngeLink fundraiser with your child can be a powerful way to encourage your child’s compassion for others.
To help your child get started, choose a personal cause that’s near and dear to their heart.
- Begin with your email and name or your child’s email and name.
- Choose a catchy title that includes your child’s name. Children often grab the hearts of donors more than adults!
- Consider a reasonable goal for a child fundraiser, suggestably between $100-500 to begin. You can always increase it later.
- Select an endearing photo of your child as a face of the fundraiser. People tend to have a soft spot for kids who care!
- Help your child write a compelling story that evokes emotion and reflects their voice and perspective.
- Help your child share their fundraiser with a message from the child’s perspective. Share by email, phone, or text with family and friends. Add a link they can share easily on cell phones.
- Encourage your contacts to share with their network. Ask their school or teacher if they can share with classmates so that other parents and adults can learn about the fundraiser too.
- Encourage your child to promote their cause in activities like bake sales, lemonade stands, or simple volunteer efforts.