AngeLink and its payment processing partners may require additional documentation to help verify a fundraiser if this cannot be done automatically. You may receive an email requesting more information.
Acceptable forms of identification
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Valid U.S. passport
- Social security or ITIN card (If you are 18 years or older and do not have either of these you can submit your valid U.S. student ID.)
- Bank statements- Within the last 6 months
- Screenshots of your online bank statement (eStatement within the last 6 months)
- Official emails or letters from your bank- Stamped and signed by your bank
- Checks- Voided check
The bank document must have ALL these information are shown-
- Your full legal name
- Bank name
- Bank logo
- Checking account number
After updating the required information and uploading documents, it will undergo a verification process which can take up to 24 hours. You will be notified via email of the verification result.
Please note that payment partner verification and the bank deposit process may delay receipt of funds by approximately 5-10 business days.